☼ About Me ☼

"That's really what writing is, isn't it? Searching for the magic words..."

What do you want to know besides..?

Basics: 22, Female, Moody, Nigerian, Middle-child, Bookworm, Mama's girl, Picky, Quote fanatic, Eclectic music lover, Artsy (duh)...

I never really know what to write in these about me pages but the most important thing to know about me is that I love writing, in that deep and passionate way a person loves their lover. Writing has and will always be my outlet of emotional release. It allows me to uncork all those turbulent feelings inside of me and let the explode in words. Words are power and writing is my tool.

I primarily write poetry, but I have dabbled in other areas and am currently working on a short story (we will see what happens). I tend to like to write scenes that I see in my head between characters but lately I have been feeling inspired by other writers to try to write a story.

As far as artsy stuff besides writing I am obsessed with music, quotes, and photography. I am hoping to learn the acoustic guitar and take a digital photography class once I can cough up some moola.

I don't have a particular writing style except I write what I feel and my poetry tends to be sad, full angst and imagery. I get inspired by a lot of things when it comes to my writing and I always write with music on. Preferably songs with lots of instrumentals in it. Have no clue what else to say...
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

2 Response to "☼ About Me ☼"

  1. Varsha says:
    June 3, 2010 at 9:42 AM

    wonderfull writing nice blog :)

  2. Lola O. says:
    June 3, 2010 at 10:02 PM

    thx Varsha:)